Senior Recruiter, Professional Services - EMEA
Senior Recruiter – Professional Services, EMEA
Talent Acquisition team, Dublin
Guidewire is probably the best company to work for you have never heard of. We have been voted on Glassdoor as a top employer to work for and pride ourselves on a strong culture of integrity in everything we do, rational decision-making and a collegial work environment.
We are seeking a professional services recruiter to represent EMEA Recruiting, covering key territories in Ireland, Spain, France, Italy, DACH, UK or Poland. The Recruiter will work closely with the HR & Recruiting teams in Dublin, Poland, London and worldwide; and will represent EMEA recruiting to candidates and hiring managers in their designated region. This person will be driving change and hiring success in growing territories for Guidewire. You must have entered into new talent markets and understand the challenges that brings.
What will I be doing?
- The recruiter will execute recruitment solutions such as sourcing strategy, networking/building talent pipelines and managing the relationships with the internal client groups. S/he will consult and partner with Regional and Corporate HR and Recruiting team members and hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Manage hiring manager, interview panel, supplier and HR colleague relationships as a trusted talent adviser.
- Maintain all external job postings. Proactively seek new avenues to attract candidates. Qualify and phone interview candidates, maintain applicant-tracking data and provide reports as requested. Must maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Source and locate qualified candidates, building a talent pipeline for current and potential future needs.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates. Pre-screen candidates and facilitate de-brief sessions.
- Identify interviewers, schedule interviews, follow-up on evaluations, and administer all information in Jobvite ATS to ensure process consistency.
- Utilize traditional, non-traditional, creative and strategic sources to attract and engage passive and active candidates.
- Build an integrated campaign through advertising, PR, marketing and events, to the target market of highly skilled software professionals in the region’
- Maintain social networking sites and career site.
- Receive and process employment enquiries, always mindful of facilitating a good candidate experience.
- Work on special projects as assigned to enhance recruitment process and employer branding.
What do I need to be successful?
- You must have entered into new talent markets and understand the challenges that brings.
- We need an all-rounder, who is very hands-on and does what is necessary to achieve our goals.
- Knowledge and experience of recruiting in the European region, within the tech or professional services sector, and have an appreciation of cultural differences.
- Ability to drive process with a sense of urgency and manage expectations of their client group.
- Heightened attention to detail.
- Ability to use data insights to influence business decisions.
- Computer skills to include experience with Applicant Tracking, HRIS, or similar system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to represent Guidewire in a professional, positive manner.
- You may already be a Boolean Blackbelt or have other certifications.
- Fluency in a European language in addition to English: German, Spanish or French
The Guidewire team is very proud of the reputation we have earned in the industry (Gartner for our products; Glassdoor and Great Place to Work accolades as voted by our employees). We take great pride in the products we build and the way we operate as a company and on an individual level. We live and operate by three basic principles. These are the same principles upon which Guidewire was founded and they remain at the heart of all we do today:
We value integrity in everything that we do: truthful relationships with customers, prospective customers, partners, investors, and each other.
We are dedicated to rationality: communicating through clear arguments, building excellent quality products, and making decisions carefully based on factual evidence.
We prize collegiality: working together as professional equals, with a minimum of hierarchy.
Our customers are insurance companies, and insurance software is surprisingly complex, mission-critical to the business, difficult to get right, and actually a lot of fun to work on. We provide a platform based on three elements: core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement (or “core,” “data,” and “digital” for short), which work together to strengthen insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers, agents, and employees. We serve more than 255 customers in more than 30 countries, executing more than 440 Guidewire product implementations. It doesn’t stop there. We are investing heavily in R&D, in fact more than 2,800-person hours have been invested already in building the platform. There is an opportunity to gain truly international experience, and work with a distributed team across the globe.
Key words: Talent Acquisition, recruiter, recruiting, sourcer, sourcing specialist, Boolean search, researcher, recruitment business partner.
Meet Some of Guidewire's Employees
Product Management Manager
Olga encourages and empowers her team to recognize and interpret customer needs so that their important input can be incorporated into continuous product evolution.
Back to top