Senior Product Manager - Cloud Platform
- Dublin, Ireland
Guidewire is widely recognized as the leading provider of software solutions for the property and casualty insurance industry. Our software offers P&C insurance companies the tools to look after their customers when they need it the most, whether that’s a time of crisis, a natural disaster, an accident, or exposure to cyber risks.
We are looking for an accomplished product management professional to join our Product Management team. You will work with a global product team spanning P&C insurance domain specialists, UX design, and engineering to drive our cloud product definition and delivery, from conceptualization through successful adoption by Guidewire customers.
You are a well-rounded individual and capable of going into depth on a range of topics relevant to the domain. You will be able to distill sophisticated problem landscapes into impactful work, and then lead a cross-functional team to get it done.
This position is currently for our Dublin-based office. We are currently working remotely - in the future employees may be asked to return to work in Guidewire facilities, but the timing of this will depend on the ability to safely return due to the effects of COVID-19.
What you will do:
- Ensure that product requirements and outcomes are clearly defined and well-articulated.
- Make tough prioritization decisions and maintain a balance between both the product roadmap and the need to hit a high-quality bar.
- Collaborate with a product development team to successfully deliver compelling cloud products.
- Drive data-enabled customer insights to hone a strong vision on how to enable the next generation of P&C solutions.
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
What we're looking for in this role:
- Strong experience in product management at a commercial enterprise software company serving the B2B market.
- Past experience leading capabilities of a configurable enterprise application platform and/or configurable business applications.
- Deep and proven experience with highly configurable enterprise software products and solutions.
- Strong ability to support the achievement of revenue targets across the product portfolio.
- Proven track record in merging attention to product detail with the aptitude to understand and map to business imperatives.
- Keen understanding and appreciation for the business value of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, translating sophisticated concepts simple and understandable, and present clearly and persuasively to customers, partners, colleagues, and senior executives.
- Being able to take in a lot of input and conflicting requests while still moving forward at a fast pace.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another technical major; MBAs preferred but not required.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
By clicking the submitting your application on the following page:
1. You consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data outside the country where you live or work, and/or to third parties for the above purposes.
2. In the event that you submit any Sensitive Personal Data, you explicitly consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and transferring your Sensitive Personal Data on the terms and for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
3. You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time and have the right to correct any errors.
4. You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 24 months.
Back to top