Senior Field Support Analyst - Birmingham, AL
Location: Birmingham, AL
Information security is core to Guidewire’s strategy to be the leader in the insurance software product industry. As part of this strategy, we are looking for a Field Support Analyst that will work with our product and internal teams to help our internal teams understand compliance requirements to enable Guidewire’s commitment to keeping sensitive data protected and secured. With this role, the ideal candidate will be critical to helping Guidewire meet regulatory requirements and customer commitments.
The Field Support Analyst reports directly to the Sr. Manager, Field Audit and Support. This role, which is a part of the Information Security group within Guidewire, is responsible for supporting Guidewire’s product and internal teams by conducting audits and responding to audit and compliance related requests. This role will be working with technical personnel across the organization as well as a team of information security professionals to protect the Guidewire brand, corporate reputation and information assets.
- Planning and coordinating audit certifications (ISO27001, PCI DSS, SOC1, SOC2, and other information security regulations).
- Conduct controls testing.
- Partner with third-party consultants to attain compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Participate in audit and compliance meetings as a subject matter expert.
- Maintain proficiency with applicable laws, regulations, and standards.
- Facilitate the adoption of information security best practices throughout the enterprise.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of combined experience in technology audit, information security, compliance, or a related field.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong written communication skills; this role will require the creation of written deliverables.
- Customer-facing and presentation skills.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with software development in a cloud environment, preferred.
- Experience with property and casualty insurance business processes, preferred.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect, preferred.
Back to top