Senior AWS Infrastructure Engineer - Linux, Kubernetes
- Chennai, India
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes on AWS
- Automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation on AWS
- Implement continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS and on-premise.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS and on-premise.
- Build tools and processes to support the infrastructure and help with migration of systems from on-premise to Cloud.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Cloud infrastructures such as AWS & VMware, and container offerings such as Docker.
- Provisioning and administration of solutions on AWS using Terraform or CloudFormation and/or other cloud provisioning tools to deploy fully functional VPCs consisting of Windows and Linux AMIs
- Administered Linux on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or CentOS 6.x and 7.x with centralized configuration and patch management.
- Experience setting up Kubernetes with In-depth knowledge of K8s features, setting up Ingress, Load Balancer, RBAC, Docker containers creating, Securing & hardening of Docker images.
- Solid foundational networking principles and kubernetes networking with Calico.
- Experience in deploying a Servicemesh architecture using Istio.
- Build systems monitoring solutions that provide visual insights into the operating states of the deployed solutions using tools such Prometheus, Grafana Application log management solutions using ELK stack, Sumo Logic or other equivalent
- Support designing and implementing Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines using tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible.
- Support project teams in providing automation of the CD effort necessary for smooth application deployment stacks into higher environments.
- Provisioning and administration of solutions on AWS using Terraform or CloudFormation and/or other cloud provisioning tools to deploy fully functional VPCs consisting of Windows and Linux AMIs.
- Strong working knowledge of Python, Java, and or PowerShell, and has experience with using scripts for automating provisioning, deployment, and administrative tasks.
- Strong working knowledge of JIRA or other task management tools.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. 380 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 700+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top