Senior Account Executive – Digital Solutions - Remote
Senior Account Executive – Digital Solutions
This field level position is a customer facing role in place to drive revenue and enable Guidewire to maintain its credibility as a leader in Insurance software. This position requires the Senior Account Executive to act as a thought leader within the Sales organization and to directly influence existing customer line of business executives and prospects to act in a manner that will benefit their experience with Guidewire solutions. The objective is to educate and sell participating individuals and organizations around the benefits and leadership position of Guidewire’s edge solutions and strategic vision. The position is focused on selling to and managing a list of Guidewire customers across a set geography.
Key activities for the Senior Account Executive include:
- Generate license revenue to Guidewire by directly selling Guidewire’s Digital Solutions (e.g. Mobile, Portals, Engage for Salesforce) versus competitive offerings to the existing Guidewire Suite customers marketplace in North America
- Increase the level of field-readiness and overall competitiveness in Guidewire Digital Solutions by providing sales strategy, competitive positioning, value identification, and executive sponsorship
- Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
- Manage post-sale client relationships to maximize product extension sales to existing customers
- Prospect accounts to generate a viable pipeline of Digital Solutions license opportunities within an assigned account list
- Develop and execute sales strategy plans on accounts within an assigned territory
- Position Guidewire Digital Solutions appropriately and effectively with clients considering Guidewire Digital solutions
- Develop reference accounts that are willing to be active in sharing their experience using Guidewire Digital Solutions with prospective customers
- Maintain knowledge of the latest trends in the Insurance Industry
- Selling experience directly with Salesforce or within the Salesforce Ecosystem and associated understanding of Salesforce CRM value proposition, go to market, technology and sales organization is preferred. Experience with other CRM and other Customer Experience Digital Transformation solutions also sought after.
The Digital Solutions group focuses on selling Guidewire’s Digital products: EnterpriseEngage for Salesforce, CustomerEngage Quote and Buy, CustomerEngage Account Management, ProducerEngage, ServiceRepEngage, VendorEngage and EnterpriseEngage. Explore for Claims, ClaimCanvas, Compare, Before & After, Catastrophe & Contrast. These products are offered on premises, hosted and SaaS respectively.
Required skills/experience include:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling enterprise software to senior leadership officials
- Thorough understanding of enterprise sales cycles and shows a methodical approach to moving opportunities through these cycles
- Well-developed oral communication, liaison and representation skills
- Well-developed writing skills and the ability to proofread own material and that of others.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to analyze market trends and business data to identify new market potential.
- Experience and knowledge of Salesforce CRM tool and Digital Salesforce partnerships preferred
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.
Meet Some of Guidewire's Employees
Sam D.Senior Software Engineer
Sam collaborates with product designers to turn their visions into reality. She also ensures they’re building the right products in the right time frame.
Back to top