Project Analyst - Remote, Australia
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.
In order to deliver on our goals and meet rising customer expectations to take on complete leadership and accountability of their strategic transformation programs, we are looking for experienced technology delivery project analysts to support our critical programs.
Guidewire Project Analysts are assigned full-time to programs and support the program managers in performing, analyzing and providing project analysis and support to the entire project team in their execution. The project analyst reports directly to the program manager and works closely with the other project managers on the program.
The role is crucial for supporting key program functions such as ensuring that Program Meetings are coordinated well, producing program status reports, administering and maintaining the CA-AC Agile Central tool, collecting and maintaining project issues lists, on-boarding team members, and various other program functions. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about agile implementation methodologies and enterprise-scale implementations and possess an ability to think critically to solve problems.
- Creating, maintaining and supporting program manager in generating program status reports
- Supports the Program Manager in coordinating Program Status Meetings, Steering Committee, and other program meetings as requested by the Program Manager
- Maintaining project tools, issues logs, and communication documents
- Evaluating and monitoring project tooling ensuring team members are updating CA-AC tool in a timely basis
- Supporting project managers through organizing CA-AC in preparation for sprint planning meeting
- Supporting the program manager in tracking and reviewing the budget and finances
- Notifying the program manager/project manager of abnormalities or variances
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BS or BA degree required
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- PMI-ACP, PMI-SP, CAPM, PMP, or PRINCE2 certification preferred
- Effective interpersonal, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving
- Strong analytical skills and ability to organize data in reports
- Understanding of techniques for planning and monitoring programs
- MS Office Skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
Meet Some of Guidewire's Employees
Product Management Manager
Olga encourages and empowers her team to recognize and interpret customer needs so that their important input can be incorporated into continuous product evolution.
Back to top