Project Analyst - Remote, Australia
Guidewire Software (NYSE: GWRE) is a leading provider of software solutions to the global property-casualty insurance industry. We have pursued one mission from our founding as a company in 2001: to be the pre-eminent provider of next-generation Insurance Platform — policy, claims, billing, digital, and data — to the global property-casualty industry. All of our employees understand that we serve only one industry and strive to solve one problem: to enable insurance carriers to migrate completely from legacy systems to a modern core platform. We are expanding our delivery capabilities in order to assist our customers in transforming their businesses and to ensure that each one is successful in this journey. Our investments range from expanding our professional consulting services to providing new instant-on cloud based applications.
In order to deliver on our goals and meet rising customer expectations to take on complete leadership and accountability of their strategic transformation programs, we are looking for experienced technology delivery project analysts to support our critical programs.
Guidewire Project Analysts are assigned full-time to programs and support the program managers in performing, analyzing and providing project analysis and support to the entire project team in their execution. The project analyst reports directly to the program manager and works closely with the other project managers on the program.
The role is crucial for supporting key program functions such as ensuring that Program Meetings are coordinated well, producing program status reports, administering and maintaining the CA-AC Agile Central tool, collecting and maintaining project issues lists, on-boarding team members, and various other program functions. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about agile implementation methodologies and enterprise-scale implementations and possess an ability to think critically to solve problems.
- Creating, maintaining and supporting program manager in generating program status reports
- Supports the Program Manager in coordinating Program Status Meetings, Steering Committee, and other program meetings as requested by the Program Manager
- Maintaining project tools, issues logs, and communication documents
- Evaluating and monitoring project tooling ensuring team members are updating CA-AC tool in a timely basis
- Supporting project managers through organizing CA-AC in preparation for sprint planning meeting
- Supporting the program manager in tracking and reviewing the budget and finances
- Notifying the program manager/project manager of abnormalities or variances
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BS or BA degree required
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- PMI-ACP, PMI-SP, CAPM, PMP, or PRINCE2 certification preferred
- Effective interpersonal, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving
- Strong analytical skills and ability to organize data in reports
- Understanding of techniques for planning and monitoring programs
- MS Office Skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
Meet Some of Guidewire's Employees
Product Management Manager
Olga encourages and empowers her team to recognize and interpret customer needs so that their important input can be incorporated into continuous product evolution.
Back to top