Product Marketing Manager, Guidewire Digital Applications - Foster City, CA or Remote
Would you like to be part of a fast-growing, highly successful and innovative team that acts like a startup but is backed by the most adopted technology platform of the $2T Global P&C Insurance industry? Would you like to develop a well-rounded set of skills across business and technology that positions you well to take on a leadership position at Guidewire or the Insurance industry as your next step?
Go to Market Delivery (GTMD) is a specialized function within Guidewire that serves as a competitive advantage for the company. Within GTMD, the Product Marketing team serves to ensure that Guidewire puts its best foot forward. GTMD is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join the product marketing team. This is a high-visibility, high-impact role that requires extensive collaboration across many departments at all levels of the organization.
- Maintain and execute an overall product marketing strategy for Guidewire Digital applications.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Guidewire Digital applications and the broader Guidewire digital ecosystem.
- Create compelling messaging and internal and external sales and marketing assets. This requires the ability to collaborate with and influence internal teams, and synthesize product information, broader industry trends, competitive positioning, and regional considerations.
- Support the company’s worldwide sales team, analyst relations, consulting and technology partners, demand generation and thought leadership campaigns, and public relations initiatives with compelling marketing content and presentations.
- Conduct market research to determine emerging trends, market needs, and customer requirements.
- Present on Guidewire Digital-related topics internally and externally at meetings, conferences and other industry events.
- Support Guidewire’s annual user conference by providing guidance on the agenda, presenting content, and coaching other speakers.
- Create effective customer success stories and product demo videos.
- BA/BS with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in an enterprise software product marketing role.
- Excellent skills and talent for communications in all forms and media—spoken, written, visual, presentations, websites, social media, video; formal and informal.
- Experience building, driving and executing product marketing across multiple regions.
- A proven ability to build relationships with individuals and teams that are peers, executives, internal customers, and Guidewire customers around the globe.
- Strong team player with good time management capabilities and the ability to adapt as priorities evolve.
- Sense of humor, fun, and empathy for colleagues and customers are prized qualities for this team.
- Experience in P&C insurance a bonus, but not required.
Domestic and international travel (10-20%) as required to visit customers and to attend internal meetings and industry events.
Back to top