Product Manager - Kraków, Poland
Product Manager (German Team) – Kraków Development Centre, Poland
Knowledge of speaking and writing German at any level is important to have
As a Product Manager for Core applications, you will be responsible for delivering product features that meet strategic goals of the company. You are expected to gather requirements for enterprise applications as well as being hands-on with product teams for product delivery. Our product managers are the glue that holds together our minimally-supervised teams; you will be at the center of our product development effort.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather requirements from our customers as well as be tuned into market trends
- Lead product teams comprising of software and QA engineers to deliver product capabilities
- Articulate user stories, create mockups and work with UX designers and engineers on detail designs
- Define feature scope and prioritize story backlog
- Coordinate with other product teams on dependencies
- Motivate and inspire creativity in your team to deliver features in a timely manner
- Understand our customers, users, and markets and deliver innovative features with measurable value
- Work collaboratively with development teams in multiple development centers in Europe and the US
- Work with cross-functional customer-facing teams to ensure our customers realize continued value from Guidewire solutions
What skills or experience do I need to have?
- Knowledge of speaking and writting German is important to have
- Strong experience in product management, preferably in one of the following domains: insurance, finance, e-invoicing, ERP
- Experience in enterprise software product management preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans with limited supervision
- Excellent customer skills with the ability to empathize with customer needs
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative, flexible, “can do” attitude, full of energy
- Make a positive impact on Guidewire’s core values of integrity, rationality, and collegiality
Guidewire Software is a leading provider of flexible, enterprise software products focused on servicing the USD$1.5 trillion property and casualty (general) insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as Allianz, PZU, Zurich, and DirectLine to efficiently run their high volume, complex and mission-critical insurance operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing. Guidewire is headquartered in Foster City, California, with offices in the US as well as Dublin, London, Munich, Paris, Kraków, Sydney, Tokyo, Beijing, Toronto, and other worldwide locations.
Insurance is the most complicated and under-served software market in the financial services space. The applications we build are large and extraordinarily complex, and support the needs of customers across the diverse global property and casualty insurance market.
If working in a fast-moving, low-bureaucracy environment sounds good to you; if you'd like to work with a team of great engineers, and you would enjoy being part of a financially strong and growing company, then please contact us. If you'd like to learn more about our unusual work environment, please visit http://careers.guidewire.com.
To apply please visit our career site:
Meet Some of Guidewire's Employees
Product Management Manager
Olga encourages and empowers her team to recognize and interpret customer needs so that their important input can be incorporated into continuous product evolution.
Back to top