About the role
In this role, you will be expected to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve cloud based microservices that are part of the Guidewire Cloud Platform. You will work in a highly collaborative environment, in an agile and cross-functional team of 5 developers. You will cooperate closely with teams located in Kraków, California and Dublin.
What we're looking for
- Completed BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.
- Strong programming skills such as Java.
- Exposure to using REST API’s, messaging service.
- Proficient in relational and non-relational database.
- Zest to learn and ramp up on new technologies and have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Have Agile, systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
What we offer
· Work on things that matter and have a real impact
· Great team and lots of opportunities to develop your skills.
· Employment contract + Tax-deductible costs ("autorskie Koszty Uzyskania Przychodu")
· Compensation: Base Salary + Annual Bonus
· Professional equipment (you can choose between a new MacBook Pro 16" 32GB RAM or similar spec PC)
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
By clicking the submitting your application on the following page:
1. You consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data outside the country where you live or work, and/or to third parties for the above purposes.
2. In the event that you submit any Sensitive Personal Data, you explicitly consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and transferring your Sensitive Personal Data on the terms and for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
3. You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time and have the right to correct any errors.
4. You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 24 months.