Cyber Risk Analytics Solution Consultant - Remote, US
- Denver, CO
Do you believe that data and analytics can drive better outcomes and help make better decisions?
Are you excited about helping protect companies from risks and perils in the age of cyber attacks and other new threats?
As the Cyber Risk Analytics Solutions Consultant at Guidewire you will be helping some of the largest property and insurance companies in North America. Guidewire Cyence Risk Analytics comprises data listening and risk analysis applications for understanding and modeling new and evolving P&C risks. Cyence Risk Analytics enables insurers and other industry participants to generate underwriting insights to understand risks precisely, develop new products, and take advantage of new opportunities to advance their business goals. During strategic events, you will articulate Guidewire's vision and craft, present complex solution demonstrations, and lead data-centric discussions.
A successful Sales Consultant works side-by-side with our prospects to find the right solution while making sure that our product management and engineering staff is kept abreast of product strengths and weaknesses. This position requires a rare blend of insurance industry knowledge, presentation skills, and a passion for data and modeling.
You will work in tandem with the sales executives to actively sell Guidewire's data and analytics software. Our compensation structure provides significant team bonus for achieving and exceeding objectives. Within the team bonus structure, we reserve a pool to reward extraordinary individual contribution.
You have flexibility to choose where you are located and can work remotely or based out of one of our Guidewire offices. Overnight travel for customer visits is required as needed. Guidewire promotes flexible working practices to strive for a work-life balance.
Key activities for the Sales Consultant include:
- Supporting the sales team as an authority on the technical and deployment aspects of Guidewire solutions throughout the sales cycle
- Serving as a pre-sales technical point-of-contact for customers
- Responding to requests for information or proposal (product sections)
- Partnering with clients' business and technical teams to identify business objectives and requirements
- Identifying new platform requirements and working with Product Management to design solutions for those requirements
- Occasionally representing Guidewire for speaking engagements at trade shows, conferences and industry meetings
Desired areas of expertise:
- Domain experience in insurance (Cyber insurance in particular)
- 5+ years insurance software experience or underwriting experience
- Strong experience with data modeling
- General knowledge of modern enterprise software technologies
- Experience presenting to senior customer executives
- Proven ability to understand business process needs and to conceptualize which needs are satisfied through our software
- Tech savvy and should learn quickly and adapt to the use of new tools
About Guidewire Cyence Risk Analytics
Guidewire Software (NYSE:GWRE) is a leading provider of software solutions to the global P&C/property-casualty insurance industry, with over 380 customers, on six continents. Guidewire’s Cyence Risk Analytics helps insurers and other financial institutions to model new and evolving risks such as cyber. By combining internet-scale data listening, adaptive machine learning, and insurance risk modeling, Cyence insights that help P&C customers face new risks, take advantage of new opportunities, and develop new products. To learn more about Cyence, visit https://www.guidewire.com/products/cyence.
Back to top