Survey Research Director
The Survey Research Director is an exciting opportunity for someone with a background in market research who wants to work in a fast paced industry servicing a diverse set of clients.
The Guidepoint Market Research Team conducts custom primary market research projects for institutional investment firms, consultancy firms, and corporate organizations. Our team is currently focused on facilitating research studies for clients who wish to understand market trends within the Healthcare, TMT (Technology, Media & Telecom), Consumer Goods, and Energy & Industrials markets.
Responsibilities:Market Research Product Oversight
- Oversee complete life cycle of all survey and market research projects
- Direct complex survey research projects and oversee responsibility for: the project's timeline, budget, staff, and client relations; and ensure the client's needs and project's contract requirements are met
- Oversee and enforce Guidepoint's compliance policies per market research product
- Establish and negotiate partnerships with survey programming vendors
- Serve as the lead product expert with sales and marketing to assess feasibility and develop proposals for new business across all industry sectors with emphasis in the areas of biotech/pharma/medical device companies, consulting and market research firms, and financial services clients.
- Lead Survey product sales calls and meetings
- Identify new business markets and product opportunities
- Directly oversee all financial components of survey and market research products
- Develop and maintain team P&L and adhere to company's business metrics, goals, and objectives
- Contribute to product development and business expansion for healthcare and other industries
Client Relationship Management
- Serve as a lead liaison with current, new, and perspective Guidepoint clients
- Communicate proposals, timelines, updates, and outcomes to clients during ongoing projects
- Develop and facilitate methods for customer evaluation of services
- Manage hiring, training, and career development of all team members
- Develop, implement, and enforce standard operating procedures
- Develop and conduct evaluation processes for all team members
- Bachelor's Degree from four year college, Master's degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of eight to ten years of market research in a director or manager level role at a market research firm, consulting firm, or pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device company
- Experience in an online product environment and online survey methodologies, programs, and vendors is required; experience with other market research formats is highly desirable
- Supervisory/management experience
- Some background and experience managing a product or department's budget
- Experience developing or reviewing pricing and feasibility proposals for market research projects
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills'
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
As recent graduate, Donna is responsible for reaching out to experts who can help advise Guidepoints clients, facilitating those insightful interactions.
Back to top