Sr. Cyber Security Analyst
- New York, NY
Guidepoint’s Engineering team thrives on problem solving and creating happier users. As Guidepoint works to achieve its mission of making individuals, businesses, and the world smarter through personalized knowledge-sharing solutions, the engineering team is taking on challenges to improve our internal CRM system and create new products to optimize the seamless delivery of our services.
Guidepoint is looking for a Security Engineer to join its technology team. You'll be joining a team where you have real ownership and a charter to champion best practices, drive change and determine future policy. You will assess threats and vulnerabilities, analyze application code, define and execute measurable objectives, and be the champion of security solutions
What You’ll Do:
- Design, deploy, manage and improve critical security infrastructure services/tools for authentication(multi factor/SSO) and authorization, PKI, secrets management, logging, detection, vulnerability management and more
- Assess, design, implement, automate, and document security solutions and processes for MS Azure and PaaS/IaaS Applications
- Design, develop and maintain/enhance new network technologies or existing network support of the Network application stack, evaluate new/existing network standards, technologies to adapt them for variety of platform solutions
- Implement industry leading practices around O365/EMS cyber risks and cloud security
- Develop security strategy plans and roadmaps based on sound enterprise architecture practices.
What You Have:
- 7+ years of experience in creating and managing enterprise information security architectures and solutions across multiple disciplines (network, cloud, endpoint, software development, etc.)
- Encryption and security/compliance experience (PCI)
- In depth understanding and knowledge of network security capabilities and best-practices (e.g. IPS/IDS, firewalls, proxies, BYOD, SIEM, wireless security)
- Experience with ADFS, Azure Multi-Factor Authentication, Active Directory a plus
- Experience performing security/vulnerability reviews of network environments.
- Experience with SAML / Single Sign On tools, techniques, and authentication with SaaS applications
- CISSP or other security and/or ECyber terprise Architecture methodology certifications a plus but not required
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies.
Back to top