Senior Analyst- Tech, Media & Telecom
- London, United Kingdom
Guidepoint is looking for an entrepreneurial and outgoing individual to join its Insights business. The Insights product is a new offering for existing Guidepoint clients that offers teleconferences, in-person events and a call transcript library covering a wide of industries/topics that facilitate research. All content features experts from Guidepoint’s proprietary global network and is developed by former investment professionals (i.e. private equity/hedge fund) and sell-side equity research analysts.
Are you looking to advance your career and hone your project management and analytical skills? Would you thrive in a fast-paced, team-focused environment where everyone works hard, plays hard, and is rewarded for their individual contributions?
If so, this position at Guidepoint may have your name on it.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Content Creation and Client Management:
- Create, lead and moderate teleconference with technology industry Experts
- Work with Research Teams to identify and recruit additional industry Experts to our Expert Network
- Generate ideas, recurring themes and hot topics to cover in the technology sector (equity – credit)
- Read industry journals, attend industry conferences and teleconferences to stay abreast of market trends and innovations
- Generate discussion guides by communicating with our clients and Experts prior to events
- Manage and further develop relationships with both Experts and clients
- Collaborate with business development and research teams to develop tools that will increase utilization and be compelling to clients
- Attend prospect / client meetings to support sales and CRM teams
- Ensure Guidepoint compliance policies and custom client compliance protocols are adhered to
- Assist Research Team as needed to break down requests and approach research angles to ensure sourcing of the most relevant Experts to our clients
- Exhibit ‘ownership’ of Experts by maintaining accurate profiles
WHAT YOU HAVE:
Our professionals execute their responsibilities by using excellent communication, good judgment, effective collaboration and business ownership. You will also possess:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university
- Relentless curiosity and hands-on approach
- 5+ years of work experience at one or more of the following:
- A research / market research company focused on technology
- Financial services or equity research firm with a focus on technology
WHAT WE HAVE:
- Competitive compensation
- Career advancement in a growing business
- A vibrant work community
- Year-round corporate sport league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Back to top