Senior Analyst - Credit, Guidepoint Insights
- New York, NY
The Insights product is a new offering for existing Guidepoint clients that offers teleconferences, in-person events and a call transcript library covering a wide of industries/topics that facilitate investment research. All content features experts from Guidepoint’s proprietary global network and is developed by former investment professionals (i.e. private equity/hedge fund) and sell-side equity research analysts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Monitor single name corporate credit situations in North America including distressed, restructuring/re-orgs, and price dislocations in both leveraged loan and high yield markets
- Conduct bottoms-up company research including reviewing earnings releases, reading investor presentations and analyzing SEC filings
- Review and analyze credit agreements, bond indentures and court filings
- Create and moderate teleconferences on timely topics featuring an expert from Guidepoint’s network with the goal of producing actionable insights for clients.
- Develop proprietary surveys using experts from Guidepoint’s network.
- Review teleconference transcripts to ensure quality of content
- Will be a remote/work-from-home position
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
- Minimum 10 years of sell-side or buy-side analyst experience
- Must follow bottoms-up, fundamental approach to investment research focusing on individual companies
- Has prior experience covering single name corporate credit across both bank and high yield markets; must be proficient in corporate credit analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team; must be willing to train and mentor junior professionals
WHAT WE HAVE:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Back to top