Sales Operations Admin
Guidepoint Global is seeking qualified candidates for a sales operations administration position. The person will work closely with the Co-Directors of Business Development, CFO and the finance department. The Sales Operations Administrator will be responsible for a variety of tasks including data and reporting, and contract process management, to cross-departmental support, and training and documentation management.
- Maintain and analyze key sales productivity and forecasting metrics
- Generate and maintain various sales analytics and reports including: new client tracking, client renewals, trial updates, and client drops and ad hoc analysis for sales and finance management.
- Develop comprehensive pipeline reporting from CRM system (salesforce.com or Zoho) and collaborate with IT to build enhanced full-cycle sales functionality.
- Support full cycle and cross-functional contract process, including contract approvals, renewal monitoring, and contract data entry.
- Work closely with Director of Sales to ensure compliance among the sales team in the use of the CRM system
- Implement Sales Director's initiatives and sales plans by working with Sales Team members
- Provide data support the Sales Director for weekly sales meetings.
- Analyze market intelligence, client usage trends and sales feedback to identify best opportunities and address competitive threats.
- Investigate and resolve revenue/commissions issues
- Help support infrastructure planning by collaborating with sales, finance and operations/servicing teams
- Assist the Director of Sales in documenting and monitoring the sales processes – including a Sales Team "Playbook", setting out best practices concerning sales strategies, sales tactics, client segmentation, brand messaging, pitch and Q&A scripts.
- Assist the Director of Sales facilitate sales training particularly with the CRM
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of successful sales operations administration experience
- Excellent analytical skills, organization and communication
- Proficiency in sales support and reporting (e.g., Excel) and use of Salesforce.com
- Ability to collaborate effectively with Director of Sales and across departments; foster an atmosphere of trust and open communication
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
Strategic Partnerships Associate, Data Insights
Nick works to find companies with unique or otherwise valuable data sets, then negotiates and structures partnerships to use that data in order to inform, drive, and create research products.
Back to top