The Legal & Compliance team is at the heart of Guidepoint's services. Providing clients and Advisors in our network peace of mind, our team works rigorously to ensure all compliance needs are met from all angles of project interaction. As a DDQ/RFP Writer, you will have the opportunity to work in direct partnership with the Chief Compliance Officer and the Legal team to manage the completion of prospect and client questionnaires to ensure the delivery of high-quality, compelling, engaging and consistent submissions. Come and work with us to assist in securing a seamless exchange of information globally ensuring that all inquiry responses are handled accurately and timely.
What You'll Do:
- Respond to client requests for proposal (RFP), requests for information (RFI), due diligence questionnaires (DDQ) and other client reporting requests
- Collaborate with a variety of subject matter experts within the firm to produce high quality responses to questionnaires
- Draft and review RFP/DDQ/RFI responses for consistency, clarity, accuracy, appropriateness, and tone
- Present high-quality product for management review (i.e., requiring minimal editing)
- Ad hoc projects as needed
What You Have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous work experience with DDQ, RFP, RFI and/or strong writing experience, with a keen eye on editing, proofing and positioning
- Proven project management and process skills
- Outstanding skills in organization, prioritization and time management
- The motivation to be a self-starter, multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships within the Legal/Compliance team and with internal clients; good interpersonal skills; goal-oriented
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and "Summer Fridays"
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts-Advisors-from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
Sam's projects include researching the markets and industries her clients need, and then finding experts to join the Guidepoint network and consult with them.
Back to top