Research Analyst (June 2018 Start)
Begin your career learning from and working with some of the brightest professional minds – doctors, researchers, executives, technologists, inventors and more – and assisting them on some of the most influential business decisions of our time.
The Research Analyst position is an exciting entry-level opportunity where you will work with business and investment leaders throughout the world who are driving industry decisions. You will focus on making the right connections between our clients and subject matter experts in numerous industries.
- Assess client research needs and develop outreach strategy to approach relevant subject matter experts
- Recruit experts by effectively communicating the value of joining the Guidepoint network
- Screen experts for their suitability for specific client projects and create professional profiles for client consideration
- Perform industry research to identify topical trends in the Healthcare, Energy/Industrials, Consumer Goods,
- Financial Services, Technology, Media and Telecom industries to deliver best-in-class client service
- Operate with a teamwork mentality that leads to building and maintaining strong relationships with other Guidepoint employees and offices
- Bachelor's degree and strong academic record required
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
Strategic Partnerships Associate, Data Insights
Nick works to find companies with unique or otherwise valuable data sets, then negotiates and structures partnerships to use that data in order to inform, drive, and create research products.
Back to top