Where else can you begin your career with the opportunity to spend each day talking to some of the brightest professional minds – doctors, researchers, executives, technologists, inventors and more – and assisting them on some of the most influential business decisions of our time?
The Research Analyst is an exciting entry-level opportunity where you will work with business and investment leaders throughout the world who are driving industry decisions. You will focus on making the right connections between our clients and business leaders, professionals and experts in varied industries.
The Research Analyst will be assigned to service team that best suits your strengths and interests. Assistance can be in the form of current client requests, geographically-focused recruiting projects with fluent language skills or for custom recruiting projects if a service team needs additional resource capacity to deliver new Advisors for our clients' projects.
- Research, identify, and recruit appropriate Industry Experts for customized client requests in the sector space
- Qualify by screening and creating bio profiles of prospective industry experts for client
- Build and maintain relationships with Industry Experts in our Network of Advisors
- Arrange phone consultations and meetings between Network Advisors and clients
- Identify market trends (sectors covered- Technology, Hi-Tech, Media &Telecom; Energy & Industrials, Business Services; Consumer Goods & Services)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels, and sell the Network
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Proficient in the use of the internet for research and alternative forms of sourcing
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and high organizational skills required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere but also independently
- Desire to learn about the business and to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
Strategic Partnerships Associate, Data Insights
Nick works to find companies with unique or otherwise valuable data sets, then negotiates and structures partnerships to use that data in order to inform, drive, and create research products.
Back to top