Where else can you begin your career with the opportunity to spend each day talking to some of the brightest professional minds – doctors, researchers, executives, technologists, inventors and more – and assisting them on some of the most influential business decisions of our time?
The Research Analyst is an exciting entry-level opportunity where you will work with business and investment leaders throughout the world who are driving industry decisions. You will focus on making the right connections between our clients and business leaders, professionals and experts in varied industries.
- Assess client research needs and develop outreach strategy to approach relevant subject matter experts
- Recruit experts by effectively communicating the value of joining the Guidepoint network
- Screen experts for their suitability for specific client projects and create professional profiles for client consideration
- Perform industry research to identify topical trends in the Healthcare, Energy/Industrials, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Technology, Media and Telecom industries to deliver best-in-class client service
- Operate with a teamwork mentality that leads to building and maintaining strong relationships with other Guidepoint employees and offices
- Bachelor's Degree required
- High GPA preferred
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels, and sell the Network
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of the internet for research and alternative forms of sourcing
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and high organizational skills required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere but also independently
- Desire to learn about the business and to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
Strategic Partnerships Associate, Data Insights
Nick works to find companies with unique or otherwise valuable data sets, then negotiates and structures partnerships to use that data in order to inform, drive, and create research products.
Back to top