- New York, NY
Guidepoint is a fast-paced, rapidly-growing professional services organization with a heavy focus on great client satisfaction. We’re the experts and finding expertise!
We are seeking a Receptionist for our NYC Headquarters to manage our front desk. This person will provide direction to clients, visitors and employees, as well as answer phones, take messages, sort/distribute mail and manage our conference room calendars.
To be successful in this role, this person will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel is necessary. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Greet clients and other visitors with a positive, helpful attitude and assist them in finding their way around the office
- Announcing clients as necessary
- Help maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans
- Preparing and maintaining conference and training rooms
- Answering phones in a professional manner, screening and routing calls as necessary
- Assisting leadership with administrative tasks and performing other ad-hoc administrative duties as requested
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Scheduling appointments
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business or other related field preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience as a receptionist or in related field highly desired
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Solid time management skills a must
- Team-player attitude
WHAT WE HAVE
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
Audrey L.Project Manager
Audrey is the primary point of contact for projects. She receives the initial request from a client, refines the scope of their research, and then pairs them with the perfect expert to fit their needs.
Back to top