Project Manager, Client Services (London)
Guidepoint is seeking candidates for a Project Manager position within our London office. This person will be responsible for managing our key Institutional client accounts and managing a team of Associates.
Project Managers work with their team of Associates in completing research and consultation requests for clients who are conducting research and due diligence on topics such as industry trends, market opportunities new products and technologies.
Guidepoint gives professionals more confidence in their investment and strategic decisions by connecting them to specialised industry experts who can answer their most pressing business questions. As the experts at finding expertise, since 2003 Guidepoint has set up hundreds of thousands of interactions between business professionals and experts around the world.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· Directly oversee the day-to-day client relationship and fulfil client requests across all industries
· Meet weekly with the VP, Client Strategy and Operations to review client accounts to make sure performance meets expectations
· Fulfil all client requests across all sectors by utilising the experts in the CRM and custom recruiting resources
· Manage and direct a team of Associates to fulfil ad hoc client requests through the custom recruiting of experts
· Take overall responsibility for the learning and development of a team of Associates
· Provide continued training to Associates regarding sourcing, expert interaction, screening, and career development
· Work with other Project Managers on the team to provide industry guidance for projects
WHAT YOU HAVE:
· Bachelor’s Degree from accredited institution
· 2+ years’ experience directly supporting and managing client relationships
· Understanding of and, ideally, some experience with institutional clients (e.g. hedge funds and private equity)
· Fluency in French plus English strongly preferred (native/bilingual)
· Previous experience of training and managing a team
· Strong academic record and extra-curricular achievement
· Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels, including senior management
· Excellent priority management and ability to work within tight deadlines
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere but also independently
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please ensure that you outline how your experience meets the above criteria in your application form.
WHAT WE HAVE:
· Competitive compensation
· Snacks and beverages
· Excellent medical coverage through BUPA
· 22 paid holidays, rising with length of service
· Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
· Year round company sponsored sports and team building events
· Informal work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies.
Due to the large amount of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK.
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
Audrey L.Project Manager
Audrey is the primary point of contact for projects. She receives the initial request from a client, refines the scope of their research, and then pairs them with the perfect expert to fit their needs.
Back to top