Project Manager, Client Service
The Client Service team is the backbone of Guidepoint’s success. The team is responsible for efficiently delivering Guidepoint’s services to our clients around the world. We work to understand each client’s unique business questions and help them gain critical insights to stay informed and make better business decisions.
As an Associate on the Client Service team you will focus on making the right connections between our clients and Advisors across numerous industries. Your role will focus on researching industries relevant to client project requests and recruiting elite subject matter experts into our network to ensure the right connection is made. After you master these core skills of recruiting and connecting Advisors with clients, you will gain additional exposure to more complex project and client relationship management as you grow your career here and move into Research Manager and Project Manager roles.
Come work with us to deliver the best service in the industry and help our clients make some of the most important business decisions in today’s economy.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the main point of contact responsible for the day-to-day relationship and service delivery for our clients.
- Fulfill all client requests across all sectors by utilizing the Experts in the company database and project management tool, and custom recruiting resources.
- If industry knowledge and expertise is needed to fulfill the project, coordinate with the Vertical Manager/Subject Matter Expert to better understand the scope of the project to identify companies and job functions that can fulfill the project requirements.
- Coordinate and work with a team of Associates to execute on requests for clients who are conducting research and due diligence on industry trends, market opportunities, new products and technologies, and more
- Weekly meeting to review client accounts to make sure performance meets expectations project management.
- Provide training to Associates regarding best practices around prospective Advisor sourcing, recruiting, interaction, and screening in order to provide the best Advisor match for each client project.
- Work closely with the Business Development teams to optimize your clients’ use of Guidepoint’s services.
- Participate in client on-boarding calls to explain workflows and understand client preferences regarding Expert backgrounds, proposed lists, and call scheduling.
- Work with other members in the team to provide industry guidance for projects.
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree and strong academic record required
- 4 to 5 years of work experience
- Fluency in English
- Ability to speak a second Asian language such as Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, etc would be an added benefit
- High proficiency with web research and knowledge of niche websites
- Previous experience managing a team
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels
- Excellent priority management and ability to work within tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Group medical insurance coverage and dental benefits
- Gym benefits
- Casual, multicultural work environment
- Central office location
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies.
Back to top