Guidepoint are seeking candidates for a Project Manager position within our London office. This person will be responsible for managing our key client accounts and managing a team of Research Analysts.
Project Managers work with their team of Research Analysts in completing research and consultation requests for clients who are conducting research and due diligence on topics such as industry trends, market opportunities new products and technologies.
Guidepoint gives professionals more confidence in their investment and strategic decisions by connecting them to specialised industry experts who can answer their most pressing business questions. As the experts at finding expertise, since 2003 Guidepoint has set up hundreds of thousands of interactions between business professionals and experts around the world.
Our multinational client list includes seven of the top 10 global consulting firms, seven of the top 10 largest hedge funds, and many of the largest private equity firms and Fortune-ranked companies. Guidepoint's 9 offices on three continents provide 24/7, quick and agile service.
- Directly oversee the day-to-day client relationship and fulfill client requests across all industries
- Meet weekly with the VP, Client Strategy and Operations to review client accounts to make sure performance meets expectations
- Fulfill all client requests across all sectors by utilising the experts in the CRM and custom recruiting resources
- Manage and direct a team of Research Analysts to fulfill ad hoc client requests through the custom recruiting of experts
- Take overall responsibility for the learning and development of a team of Research Analysts
- Provide continued training to Research Analysts regarding sourcing, expert interaction, screening, and career development
- Work with other Project Managers on the team to provide industry guidance for projects
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited institution is required
- 2+ years' experience directly supporting and managing client relationships
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Strong academic record and extra-curricular achievement
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels, including senior management
- Excellent priority management and ability to work within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere but also independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Due to the large amount of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that you outline how your experience meets the above criteria in your cover letter or application form.
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
As recent graduate, Donna is responsible for reaching out to experts who can help advise Guidepoints clients, facilitating those insightful interactions.
Back to top