Project Managers work in completing research and consultation requests for clients (analysts, portfolio managers, management consultants) who are conducting research and due diligence on topics such as industry trends, market opportunities, and new products and technologies.
For Prospective Clients:
- Work with Sales/RM team to prospect current clients by providing blinded bios of Experts as well as explaining our capabilities as an organization
- Participate in client on-boarding calls to explain workflows and understand client preferences regarding Expert backgrounds, proposed lists, and call scheduling
For Current Clients:
- Directly oversee the day-to-day client relationship and fulfill client requests across all verticals and industries
- Manage the service portion a book of business, including institutional investment, consulting, PE, and asset management clients
- Collaboratively work with the respect Sales/RM on the account to build the relationship through project servicing, proactively soliciting work/presenting Experts, and meeting with the client in-person
- Develop, scale, and maintain usage across a defined book of business through phone consultations, in-person events, surveys, Quick Polls, and teleconferences
- Meet weekly with the Director of Research and the Sales/RM to review client accounts to make sure performance meets expectations project management
For Project Management:
- Fulfill all client requests across all sectors by utilizing the Experts in the CRM and custom recruiting resources
- If industry knowledge and expertise is needed to fulfill the project, coordinate with the Vertical Manager/Subject Matter Expert to better understand the scope of the project to identify companies and job functions that can fulfill the project requirements
- Manage and direct a team of Research Associate(s) to fulfill ad hoc client requests through the custom recruiting of experts
- Screen and present Experts directly to the client and handle all call scheduling for the client, unless self-scheduling is preferred
- Document all client feedback and notes in the system
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in total, related to consulting and strategic analysis, HR search, account sales and service management, equity research, or market research to cover various industry sectors is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally with high fluency in both English and Korean
- Previous experience delegating and overseeing the work of others.
- High proficiency with web research and knowledge of niche websites.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with deadlines.
- Ability to think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth.
- Initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time.
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
Strategic Partnerships Associate, Data Insights
Nick works to find companies with unique or otherwise valuable data sets, then negotiates and structures partnerships to use that data in order to inform, drive, and create research products.
Back to top