Guidepoint is a leading expert network firm connecting business decision-makers with experts around the world. Since our inception in 2003, we've arranged more than a half million interactions between our clients and experts. We support clients in identifying critical insights through a suite of services including phone consultations, in-person meetings, custom surveys and proprietary data products.
Our experts, known as Guidepoint Advisors, provide business professionals with a comprehensive understanding of a topic prior to deciding upon strategic choices and making investment decisions. Guidepoint Advisors are accomplished industry leaders and practitioners. Our esteemed client list is vast and includes the top global consultancies, private equity firms and hedge funds, as well as Fortune-ranked companies.
Guidepoint is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Boston, San Francisco, Dusseldorf, London, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Seoul. For more information visit our website at guidepoint.com
The selected candidate will be part of Guidepoint's growing Marketing team, assisting in building and expanding the Guidepoint brand. We're seeking an innovative B2B marketer who will define, develop and execute marketing plans that generate leads, nurture existing clients, and raise overall brand awareness. The successful candidate will work with senior business partners to build strategic integrated programs and manage through delivery. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial, digital-first mind-set that balances both creative approaches to reaching our audiences, and executing effective, measurable campaigns. Guidepoint is a dynamic organization which requires this individual to bring new ideas to the table, and be proactive on Day 1.
- Develop and manage integrated programs including content strategy, thought leadership development, lead generation approach, and digital and social media strategy
- Concept, edit and produce written, visual and video content
- Generate & execute email marketing campaigns
- Work closely with senior management and sales team to develop promotional material
- Develop and refine messaging, competitive differentiation and marketplace positioning through industry research
- 3-5 years experience in B2B marketing or communications strategy with experience in digital marketing
- Prior agency experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Google Analytics, Pardot, and WordPress a plus
- Experience directing the work of creative agencies and design professionals
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong project management skills and organizational skills
- Experience managing end to end marketing from analysis and planning through execution of successful marketing programs
- Must have pulse on new digital trends across digital, mobile and social platforms
- Must have both solid writing & interpersonal skills; aptitude for numbers
- Bachelors degree required (Marketing, Communications, English, and/or Business major a plus)
Guidepoint is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
Strategic Partnerships Associate, Data Insights
Nick works to find companies with unique or otherwise valuable data sets, then negotiates and structures partnerships to use that data in order to inform, drive, and create research products.
Back to top