Market Research Analyst
Guidepoint is looking for an entrepreneurial and outgoing individual to join the events business at Guidepoint. The role would entail the development of our new product offering providing industry analytics on sector specific topics through primary research.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with our content analysts to identify key questions and metrics to model market movement
- Conduct a series of one-on-one calls with industry players on a monthly basis to track longitudinal trends
- Create digestible transcripts and analytics of calls to serve as a complementary product offering to our KOL "Fireside Chats"
What You Have:
- Bachelor's degree with 1-3 years relevant experience
- Strong academic track record, preferably having majored in economics, finance, business, or a related field
- Experience working with quantitative data
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to self-start, and to juggle multiple projects at once
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and "Summer Fridays"
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts-Advisors-from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
Donna K.Research Analyst
As recent graduate, Donna is responsible for reaching out to experts who can help advise Guidepoints clients, facilitating those insightful interactions.
Back to top