Market Research Analyst
Guidepoint gives professionals more confidence in their investment and strategic decisions by connecting them to specialized industry experts who can answer their most pressing business questions. As the experts at finding expertise, since 2003 Guidepoint has set up more than 500,000 interactions between business professionals and experts around the world.
Our multinational client list includes seven of the top 10 global consulting firms, seven of the top 10 largest hedge funds, and many of the largest private equity firms and Fortune-ranked companies. Guidepoint's seven offices on three continents provide 24/7, quick and agile service. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Guidepoint is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
The Guidepoint Market Research Team conducts custom primary market research projects for institutional investment firms, consultancy firms, and corporate organizations. Our team is currently focused on facilitating research studies for clients who wish to understand market trends within the Healthcare, TMT (Technology, Media & Telecom), Consumer Goods, and Energy & Industrials markets.
The Senior Market Research Analyst will work with the Market Research Team and have the following primary duties:
- Conceptualize and manage ad hoc market research studies throughout the entire project life cycle. Tasks include:
- Provide up-front consultation to clients seeking to conduct market research projects
- Scope out research design and assist with project feasibility on an as needed basis
- Design and edit questionnaires to fit respondent-friendly formats
- Program surveys and manage respondent panels using survey software platform
- Test online questionnaires before they go live
- Research, identify, and recruit appropriate respondents for research projects
- Respond to all project-related inquiries from clients and research participants
- Conduct quality control checks on all market research deliverables
- Clean and organize data from research projects into client-deliverable formats
- Analyze data collected from research projects on an as needed basis
- Assist and monitor Research Analysts to ensure clients are regularly updated on survey status and their needs are continually met
- Work with other teams across Guidepoint in designing and implementing surveys on a mixture of topics such as healthcare, technology, retail, energy, financial services, and industrials.
- BS or BA degree from a top-tier university; science or science-related degree is preferred.
- 5+ years managing market research projects; experience managing junior analysts a plus.
- Superior MS Word and Excel skills required; experience with PowerPoint preferred.
- Experience with survey software platforms such as Confirmit, Qualtrics, and Deciphers preferred.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere with minimal supervision.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Favored applicants will have:
- Ability to think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth.
- Initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time.
- Ability to utilize superior analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Positive attitude and interest in learning survey software.
- Solid organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly and upward mobility
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
As recent graduate, Donna is responsible for reaching out to experts who can help advise Guidepoints clients, facilitating those insightful interactions.
Back to top