Lead PHP Developer
Guidepoint's Engineering team thrives on problem solving and creating happier users. As Guidepoint works to achieve its mission of making individuals, businesses, and the world smarter through personalized knowledge-sharing solutions, the engineering team is taking on challenges to improve our internal CRM system and create new products to optimize the seamless delivery of our services. As a Lead PHP Developer, you'll help to work on challenging development projects in a highly collaborative team environment. Come join a highly collaborative team of skilled programmers with a passion for quality.
What You'll Do:
- Weigh-in on database schema design
- Develop web applications using PHP & JS
- Follow and enforce coding standards and best practices (PSR-1)
What You Have:
- 5+ years experience developing web based applications in PHP and LAMP stack
- Experience using MS SQL Server other relational databases
- Familiarity working on Linux operating system, caching platforms, and Luncene/Solr preferred
- Experience working with an open source framework (Zend, Symfony, Yii, CodeIgniter, etc.) and MVC preferred
- Problem solving skills and a proactive work style
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and "Summer Fridays"
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts-Advisors-from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Back to top