Jr. Credit Analyst
Guidepoint is looking for an entrepreneurial and outgoing individual to join its Insights business. The Insights product is a new offering for existing Guidepoint clients that offers teleconferences, in-person events and a call transcript library covering a wide of industries/topics that facilitate research. All content features experts from Guidepoint’s proprietary global network and is developed by former investment professionals (i.e. private equity/hedge fund) and sell-side equity research analysts.
What You'll Do:
Content Creation and Client Management:
- Create, lead and moderate conference calls and in-person round-tables with industry experts for clients and client events
- Interact with our client base and internal research teams to generate ideas, recurring themes, hot topics, etc
- Read industry journals, attend industry conferences and teleconferences to stay abreast of market trends and innovations
- Generate discussion guides by communicating with our clients and experts prior to events
- Work with research team to identify and recruit additional industry experts to participate in repeat panel events
- Manage relationships and maintain knowledge travel schedules with key industry advisors to book hosted events in various cities
- Collaborate with business development and research teams to develop event concepts that will increase utilization and be compelling to clients.
- Work closely with Chief Marketing Officer to develop creative marketing content to engage prospective and existing clients in Guidepoint events offerings
- Monitor and ensure Guidepoint compliance policies and custom client compliance protocols for events and teleconferences
- Excellent judgement in working with and adhering to Guidepoint policies and procedures? – does this belong here?
- Assist Research teams as needed in breaking down requests and understanding how to approach research angles and ultimately deliver the right types of Experts to our clients
- Exhibit ‘ownership’ of experts by maintaining accurate profiles
What You Have:
Our research professionals execute their responsibilities by using excellent communication, good judgment, effective collaboration and business ownership.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university
- Minimum 1 year of work experience at one or more of the following:
- A research or market research position focused on the credit sector
- Financial services or equity research firm focused on the credit sector
- Understanding of the institutional investment industry
- Ability to engage with senior business leaders with innovative content and ideas
- Expertise in the creation and delivery of content with the ability to be the “voice of the company” when communicating with clients
- Experience using your decisive eye for detail and strategic thinking to ensure excellent content
- Ability to focus on opportunities to advance, grow, leverage revenue and client coverage
- Team-first collaborative approach
- Experience working with or using an expert network
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Back to top