Guidepoint’s Human Resources team thrives on problem solving and creating happier employees. As Guidepoint works to achieve its mission of making individuals, businesses, and the world smarter through personalized knowledge-sharing solutions, the London office is looking for a Human Resources Manager to help improve our culture and people programs.
After a few months on the job: As Guidepoint’s new HR Manager for our office in London you will embrace the opportunity to shape a high-performing organization, using your sound ideas and management skills to create and implement programs that help employees contribute at their full potential.
- Responsibility for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function at our London office, contributing to further shape the HR function and Guidepoint’s employer brand
- Organization of employee onboarding, training and development as well as incentives
- Close collaboration with counterparts and stakeholders in our US, EMEA and APAC offices
- Work directly with management, to identify top people priorities and supporting initiatives with a focus on culture and employee engagement
- Oversee performance management process to include goal setting, performance reviews as well as coaching managers on process and communication
- Guide and coach business leaders and managers on building high performing teams, increasing leadership capabilities, and organizational effectiveness
- Administer employee benefits and payroll
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- A degree from a 3+ year university
- Prior experience building employee retention and culture enhancement programs within a creative work environment
- Deep knowledge of UK employment laws and HR administration
- An internal consultant mindset, with proven experience to operate effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to drive best practices globally
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Standard benefits
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
Audrey L.Project Manager
Audrey is the primary point of contact for projects. She receives the initial request from a client, refines the scope of their research, and then pairs them with the perfect expert to fit their needs.
Back to top