Healthcare Content Strategist
We are seeking a Biotech industry expert to join our dynamic new Events team at Guidepoint. This team creates content by leveraging the world class advisors in our network. We host teleconferences and in-person meetings on timely and relevant topics for our clients.
This role requires the ability to monitor and interpret the significance of company and industry developments, identify relevant industry experts within the Guidepoint network, and moderate discussions with experts that provide insight to investors, consultants and corporate industry participants who are seeking primary research.
The ideal candidate will have a strong sense for what primary-level research is of interest to investors and consultants in the Biotech sector. The candidate will also have the ability to identify and interview relevant industry experts in a teleconference format, such that Guidepoint clients gain real-time knowledge and insights on subjects that are of top priority to their research.
What You'll Do:
- Monitor and interpret significant company and industry developments.
- Identify key experts within Guidepoint's network who can speak to company and industry developments.
- Conduct interactive, 1-hour teleconferences with experts in a fireside chat format, in which you ask highly relevant questions that effectively address investor questions and interests.
- Attend relevant industry conferences and help identify key medical experts for in-person group meetings with clients.
What You Have:
- Bachelor's degree in science or engineering
- 4+ years of experience as a healthcare research analyst (sell-side/buy-side)
- Keen knowledge of devices, drugs, and broader healthcare industry trends
- Ability to engage with senior business leaders and clients with ease
- An entrepreneurial, "owner" mentality
- Comfort in fast-paced environments
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and "Summer Fridays"
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts-Advisors-from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Back to top