Healthcare Content Strategist
We are seeking a healthcare industry expert to join our dynamic new Content Strategy team at Guidepoint. This team creates content and curated programming by leveraging the world class advisors in our network; we host teleconferences, in-person meetings, and custom events on timely and relevant topics for our clients.
This role requires a keen ability to monitor and dissect industry news by developing content that provides valuable insights. The ideal candidate is passionate about the healthcare industry and stays abreast of trends and conferences. You will also have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and experience generating content for a variety of media types and vehicles ranging from white papers, articles and newsletters to digital, video, and podcasts.
What You'll Do
- Identifying, curating, and producing healthcare focal points and topics for calls and events
- Creating and moderating teleconferences and in-person roundtables with industry experts
- Keeping up with industry news and publications, and attending conferences and meetings
- Interacting with our client base and internal teams to generate ideas and discussion guides
- Establishing and managing relationships with key industry advisors to facilitate their engagement
- Working with the events' logistics team to enforce Guidepoint compliance policies and custom client protocols for events and teleconferences
What You Have
- Bachelor's degree in science or engineering (Master's preferred)
- 4+ years of experience as a healthcare research analyst or consultant (sell-side/buy-side preferred)
- Keen knowledge of devices, drugs, and broader healthcare industry trends
- Experience creating healthcare content and agendas for client events
- Ability to engage with senior business leaders and clients with ease
- An entrepreneurial "owner" mentality, and comfort in fast paced environments
- Must have knowledge of and some experience with using an expert network
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and "Summer Fridays"
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts-Advisors-from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
On the Healthcare Team, Renata acts as the primary point of contact for clients seeking to invest in the field, facilitating a dialogue between her clients and relevant experts.
Back to top