At Guidepoint, we’re the experts in finding expertise.
Whatever it is that our clients need to know—we find the experts closest to the topic and facilitate a short-term consultation. Guidepoint’s clients include many of the top Institutional Investors (including some of the largest hedge funds, private equity, and venture capital firms), Management Consultants (including 9 of the top 10 consulting firms), and Enterprise-level companies, and it’s our job to help them gain the critical insights they’ll need to make smarter business decisions. Whether they are looking to understand the market opportunity for a new product or the navigate unexpected shifts in the economic landscape, we’re here to help guide them through it.
Play a vital role in Guidepoint’s success.
As a Healthcare Associate on the Client Service team, your job is to understand your client’s unique business questions and identify the experts who can best provide the answers. You will find and recruit new experts into our network of over 900,000 Guidepoint Advisors, determining which ones are best suited to speak with the client. For many of our employees, the Associate role represents their first job post-college, and it provides a unique opportunity to put core business skills into practice, as well as gain exposure to a wide range of industries and disciplines.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with Project Managers to develop strategies for satisfying each client project request
- Utilize LinkedIn, press releases, case studies, and the internet to identify the best experts for our clients to get their strategic or investment questions answered
- Identify the best leads and invite them to join our network to participate in consultations with our clients
- Screen experts to determine their suitability for each specific client project and develop professional profiles to present to your clients
WHAT OUR TEAMS ARE LIKE:
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Hard-working professionals who strive for excellence
- Built-in mentorship to help you drive and improve your project management and customer service skills, to deliver excellent results for clients
- Hands-on leadership to help you develop your career and provide opportunities for upward mobility within Guidepoint
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Pursuing or recently graduated with a Bachelor's degree, graduating between May 2020 - May 2021 (public health or sciences preferred)
- Desire to work in a sourcing/lead generation type of role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team
WHAT WE HAVE:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) match, life insurance, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Commuter benefits and a corporate gym rate
- Development opportunities through the LinkedIn Learning platform
- Friday happy hour, “Summer Fridays”, and free snacks
- Casual work environment, team building, and other social events
Become part of a rapidly growing, global organization, with nearly 1,000 employees spread across 14 strategic offices in 10 countries. Guidepoint’s broad range of expert services empowers our clients to access new industries, get up to speed on trending topics, enable in-depth exploration of critical subjects, and offer validation of qualitative insights. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.