The Guidepoint Events team turns questions into answers. The team strategizes topics that our clients need to know about and delivers events that answers questions before our clients think to ask them. The team hosts teleconferences, in-person meetings, and custom events, featuring Advisors in our network that best fit featured topics.
The Events Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Events team in the organization and coordination of company sponsored teleconferences and local breakfast/lunch meetings.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with other team members to ensure successful execution of meetings via the scheduling of advisors for breakfast/lunch meetings agendas and teleconferences
- Contact clients to determine event interest, confirm predetermined advisors, send invitations to clients, oversee client RSVPs and compliance, manage all correspondence with advisors prior to meeting, assist in maximizing attendance at events, ensure event runs successfully, manage all on-site logistics, conduct post event cost analysis and review client charges
- Oversee New York based events details including site selection, vendor selection, food and beverage services
- Provide team with all relevant materials for the events including PowerPoint slides, event signage and brochures
- Manage internal past event documents and transcript library
- Organize Team Event calendar including internal conference calendar, monthly upcoming conference email and upcoming/past events list for all employees
What You Have:
- Previous project management experience
- Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and to work under tight deadlines
- Flexibility to work long and unpredictable hours
- Proficiency in MS-Office, Outlook, and Google Suite
- Proficient in the use of the internet for research
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively, both verbally and textually
- Availability to attend New York based meetings
- Demonstrated ability to work both in a team atmosphere and autonomously
- A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Previous event planning experience including contract negotiation and BEO management
- Experience working with CVENT, WordPress and HTML coding
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and "Summer Fridays"
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts-Advisors-from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
Donna K.Research Analyst
As recent graduate, Donna is responsible for reaching out to experts who can help advise Guidepoints clients, facilitating those insightful interactions.
Back to top