Guidepoint's Consulting team works with the top management consulting firms to deliver best-in-class service worldwide. This team continuously helps consultants do their research effectively by connecting them with the best-fitting expertise from our advisor network. As an Engagement Manager in our New York or Boston Office, you will work directly with our consulting clients and understand their project needs. You'll be managing the efforts of a team of Research Analysts who help source and provide appropriate Advisors for client projects, while also working with the Business Development team to increase user adoption within consulting firms. With a variety of clients and project scopes, you will have the opportunity to gain knowledge across various industries (Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Industrials & Basic Materials, Financial & Business Services, Tech, Media & Telecom and Legal). Come work with us to to lead service delivery to top consulting firms and use the strong relationships that you develop to expand the use of our services.
What You'll Do
- Manage research assignments with top-tier management consulting clients
- Oversee a team of Research Analysts
- Collaborate with your Business Development colleagues to expand use of our services within consulting firms
- Provide consulting industry insight and share best practices with colleagues on other teams and in other offices
- Help build our service teams by participating in campus recruiting events and on-site interviews
What You Have
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university
- Minimum of 2 years management consulting and/or related field work experience required
- Experience using an expert network
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High-energy and collaborative, leadership, and analytical skills
- Experience delegating and overseeing the work of others in a deadline-driven environment
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and "Summer Fridays"
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts-Advisors-from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
On the Healthcare Team, Renata acts as the primary point of contact for clients seeking to invest in the field, facilitating a dialogue between her clients and relevant experts.
Back to top