Corporate Business Development Associate
Guidepoint's Business Development teams are passionate about expanding our reach with both new and existing clients. We support all of Guidepoint's service offerings, helping to build relationships and communicate how Guidepoint helps clients stay informed and make better business decisions. Our teams are motivated to provide custom offerings designed to help every potential client make the most of their partnership with Guidepoint. The Business Development team is looking for an entry level Associate with a research/consultancy background. The Associate will be responsible for assisting in building a pipeline of prospects from corporations across a variety of corporate industries. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who wants to learn about the numerous industries and make a significant contribution to our business model.
What You'll Do
- Help create and develop a robust pipeline of qualified prospects
- Research target industries, sub-sectors and companies in order to understand their information/research needs and pain-points
- Map companies in order to identify target groups and job functions
- Prospect targets via email and telephone and schedule meetings
- Generate engaging content for meetings with prospects and effectively articulate our value proposition
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the competitive landscape
- Provide client/prospect feedback to sales and management
What You Have
- Degree from an accredited school
- 2+ years of commercial research experience within business intelligence/consultancy
- Experience in creating business intelligence content for corporations
- Thorough understanding of business intelligence needs within at least 1 macro-industry
- Mature communicator capable of handling high-profile clients
- Ability to think creatively and prioritize business development opportunities
- Ability to utilize superior analytical and critical thinking skills
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and "Summer Fridays"
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts-Advisors-from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
Sam's projects include researching the markets and industries her clients need, and then finding experts to join the Guidepoint network and consult with them.
Back to top