The Legal & Compliance team is the heart of Guidepoint's services. Providing clients and Advisors in our network peace of mind, our team works rigorously to ensure unique needs are met from all angles of project interaction. Guidepoint is currently seeking a Contracts Specialist to assist with contract review and revisions. Position will report to the General Counsel.
What You'll Do:
- Contract drafting, revision, review and negotiation, including service agreements, IP and data licensing agreements, vendor agreements, NDAs, etc.
- Prepare first drafts of amendments to basic agreements and new or revised Statements of Work under existing agreements
- Assist attorneys with drafting and memorializing negotiated terms of more complex agreements
- Assist internal clients with use of standard form agreements
- Coordinate all aspects of contract preparation and management
- Interact well with stakeholders within and outside the Legal & Compliance team
What You Have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 to 10 years strong contracts review, revision and negotiation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in contractual areas; knowledge of standard contract terms and legal terminology preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe, including editing functions
- Familiarity with Apttus or a comparable contracts management system
- Strong time management skills
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and "Summer Fridays"
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts-Advisors-from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies.
Back to top