Contracts Administration Specialist
Guidepoint is an independent research firm that delivers customized research tools to our clients to facilitate their analysis of products, markets, and industries. We provide our clients with access to thousands of thought leaders in various fields through our Network of Advisors, a consortium of consultants comprised of eminent thought leaders, researchers, regulatory experts, and industry professionals. Portfolio managers and analysts interact with Advisors in private telephone consultations, through custom surveys, and by attending events led by Advisors at industry conferences. We serve some of the leading institutional investment firms. By using our services, investment professionals gain real time knowledge and insights into the Healthcare, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Media, Legal, and Consumer Goods and Services industries.
- Oversee the Company's responses to Due Diligence Questionnaires and RFPs, including coordinating the responses of various departments, ensuring departmental review and approval, maintaining an index of sample responses, developing policies and procedures to ensure timely and accurate completion of Company responses
- Draft, review and negotiate basic client contracts, vendor agreements, non-disclosure agreements, etc.
- Prepare first drafts of amendments to basic agreements and new or revised Statements of Work under existing agreements
- Assist attorneys with drafting and memorializing negotiated terms of more complex agreements
- Assist clients with use of standard form agreements
- Coordinate all aspects of contract preparation and management, including routing for signature, distribution, and development and maintenance of contract database.
- Perform administrative support functions as requested
- Ability to function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Interact well with stakeholders within and outside the department
- Additional duties as directed.
- 2 to 5 years Paralegal (contracts) or Contract Administrator experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in contractual areas; knowledge of standard contract terms and legal terminology preferred
- Strong organizational, reading comprehension, and problem solving skills; attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe including editing functions
- Familiarity with Apttus Contracts Management System
- Strong time management skills to include the ability to work under pressure, adapt to changing priorities in managing a wide variety of projects, demonstrate initiative, accountability and see assignments through to completion
- Good interpersonal skills
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
As recent graduate, Donna is responsible for reaching out to experts who can help advise Guidepoints clients, facilitating those insightful interactions.
Back to top