Content Analyst - Technology, Media & Telecom
Guidepoint, the experts at finding expertise, is a leading expert network firm that connects business decision-makers with experts across the world. At Guidepoint, we help to answer professionals' most pressing business questions by connecting them with the most insightful industry experts. Since 2003, Guidepoint has set up more than 500,000 interactions between experts and business decision-makers across the world.
Our multinational client list includes seven of the top 10 global consulting firms, seven of the top 10 largest hedge funds, and many of the largest private equity firms and Fortune-ranked companies. Guidepoint's nine offices on three continents provide 24/7, quick and agile service. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com
The Technology, Media & Telecom Content Analyst will serve as a subject matter expert and focus on innovative content and curated programming for our clients.
A dpassion for technology, media, telecom and finance, driving your quest to be a thought-leader, producer and conduit to an engaging and meaningful content platform is the quality of a successful candidate.
This role requires the keen ability to listen, dissect and then act to develop strategy and tactics that rise above the noise and distractions, providing valuable insights.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated passion to be part of a team and collaborative environment, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and experience generating content for a variety of media types and vehicles ranging from white papers, articles and newsletters to digital, video, and podcasts.
Content Creation & Distribution:
- Identify, curate, produce and manage TMT content platform
- Create, lead and moderate conference calls and in-person roundtables with industry experts for clients and client events
- Interact with our client base and internal research teams to generate ideas, recurring themes, hot topics, etc as they relate to technology, media and telecom industries
- Read industry journals, attend industry conferences and teleconferences to stay abreast of market trends and innovations
- Generate discussion guides by communicating with our clients and experts prior to events
- Work with research team to identify and recruit additional industry experts to participate in repeat panel events
- Manage relationships and maintain knowledge of travel schedules with key industry advisors to book hosted events in various cities
- Collaborate with business development and research teams to develop event concepts that will increase utilization and be compelling to clients
- Work closely with marketing department to develop creative marketing content to engage prospective and existing clients in Guidepoint event offerings
- Work with the events' logistics team to monitor and ensure Guidepoint compliance policies and custom client compliance protocols for events and teleconferences
- Assist Research teams as needed in breaking down requests and understanding how to approach research angles and ultimately deliver the right types of experts to our clients
- Exhibit 'ownership' of experts by maintaining accurate profiles
Our research professionals execute their responsibilities by using excellent communication, good judgment, effective collaboration and business ownership.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years of technology experience working as an analyst or consultant (sell-side/buy-side analyst experience highly preferred)
- Understanding of the institutional investment technology, media & telecom industry
- Ability to engage with senior business leaders with innovative content and ideas
- Expertise in the creation and delivery of content with the ability to be the "voice of the company" when communicating with clients
- Experience using your decisive eye for detail and strategic thinking to ensure excellent content
- Ability to focus on opportunities to advance, grow, leverage revenue and client coverage
- Team-first collaborative approach
- Experience working with or using an expert network
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
As recent graduate, Donna is responsible for reaching out to experts who can help advise Guidepoints clients, facilitating those insightful interactions.
Back to top