Guidepoint gives professionals more confidence in their investment and strategic decisions by connecting them to specialized industry experts who can answer their most pressing business questions. As the experts at finding expertise, since 2003 Guidepoint has set up more than 500,000 interactions between business professionals and experts around the world.
Our multinational client list includes seven of the top 10 global consulting firms, hundreds of hedge funds (including five of the largest firms), and many of the largest private equity firms and Fortune-ranked companies. Guidepoint's nine offices on three continents provide 24/7, quick and agile service. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
We are seeking an individual to serve as Compliance Officer in our Shanghai Office.
The Compliance Officer will assist in the implementation of Guidepoint's world-class compliance platform, including:
- Providing training, oversight and support to the international service teams in the region
- Responding to daily questions from the service teams and experts
- Participating in conversations with and presentations to clients
- Providing thoughtful, consistent application of Guidepoint's policies and procedures and recognizing when to escalate key issues to the Chief Compliance Officer
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Participating in compliance monitoring and surveillance
- Reviewing and evaluating compliance issues
- Maintain effective communication on compliance policies and issues
- Engaging in special projects as directed
- Minimum of 3+ years of compliance related experience
- Exceptional analytical skills and decision making capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and yet remain team-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and ensure deadlines are met
- Experience using compliance search tools
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Familiarity with information-related regulations, such as those pertaining to trade secrets, confidentiality, state secrets, insider trading regulations as well as anti-bribery legislation (Sino-US)
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
As recent graduate, Donna is responsible for reaching out to experts who can help advise Guidepoints clients, facilitating those insightful interactions.
Back to top