The Legal & Compliance team is the heart of Guidepoint's services. Providing clients and Advisors in our network peace of mind, our team works rigorously to ensure unique needs are met from all angles of project interaction. As a Compliance Officer, you will help ensure that interactions between clients and experts pertain to the projects at hand and that the individuals and their organizations are protected. Come and be a part of a collegial, team environment where you work with numerous companies in varying industries establish and maintain leading compliance controls for the industry.
What You'll Do:
- Providing training, oversight and support to the international service teams in the region
- Responding to daily questions from the service teams and experts
- Participating in conversations with and presentations to clients
- Providing thoughtful, consistent application of Guidepoint's policies and procedures and recognizing when to escalate key issues to the Chief Compliance Officer
- Participating in compliance monitoring and surveillance
- Reviewing and evaluating compliance issues
- Maintain effective communication on compliance policies and issues
What You Have:
- Minimum of 3+ years of compliance related experience
- Exceptional analytical skills and decision making capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and yet remain team-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and ensure deadlines are met
- Experience using compliance search tools
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Familiarity with information-related regulations, such as those pertaining to trade secrets, confidentiality, state secrets, insider trading regulations as well as anti-bribery legislation (Sino-US)
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and "Summer Fridays"
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts-Advisors-from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
Sam's projects include researching the markets and industries her clients need, and then finding experts to join the Guidepoint network and consult with them.
Back to top