Client Growth Associate (Institutional)
- New York, NY
Guidepoint’s Business Development teams are passionate about expanding our reach with both new and existing clients. We support all of Guidepoint’s service offerings, helping to build relationships and communicate how Guidepoint helps clients stay informed and make better business decisions. Our teams are motivated to provide custom offerings designed to help every potential client make the most of their partnership with Guidepoint.
Guidepoint is seeking qualified candidates for a Client Growth Associate on the Institutional Sales team. This person will support senior members of the team as they promote our subscription-based research service to various business units within existing clients (hedge funds, mutual funds, private equity etc.), in order to grow overall usage.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a working knowledge of industry coverage and the competitive landscape.
- Partner with senior sales team to increase user base at client firms. Monitor client usage to proactively promote Guidepoint subscriptions.
- Conduct outbound prospecting to generate leads within existing clients. Follow up on warm leads.
- Meet designated prospect and meeting targets via cold calls and lead generation efforts.
- Onboard new users effectively.
- Work closely with the client service team to collect feedback on open projects as well as advisors we have sent clients for review.
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year university.
- 1-2 years of sales, business development, banking, business consulting and/or account management experience.
- Broad base knowledge of the sales process from lead generation to relationship management.
- Excellent communicator capable of handling high-profile clients (Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Private Equity and Corporates).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time.
- Strong relationship management skills with stakeholders of varying seniority levels.
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies
Back to top