Guidepoint's Human Resources (HR) team, like Guidepoint, is all about finding the most qualified person for the job. Guidepoint is growing rapidly, and the HR team works diligently to bring in talented individuals who will work for all corners of the company in all corners of the world. Guidepoint's HR team sets the standard with every hire to drive Guidepoint's culture and company values of intellectual curiosity, tenacity, integrity, resourcefulness, responsibility, and service. The Campus Recruiter will be responsible for bringing in talent to work in our growing San Francisco location by recruiting and selecting top talent. The Campus Recruiter will provide leadership and guidance in developing and implementing a cohesive local campus recruiting strategy. Come and work with us and be a part of the driving force that finds the perfect people for our rapidly growing company.
What You'll Do:
- Deliver and execute the successful design, implementation and management of programs related to sourcing, assessing, selecting, hiring, and on-boarding for entry level hires
- Build and maintain relationships with college career services departments and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate and attend university and community networking events
- Maintain recruiting tracking databases for statistical analysis on all campus hires, intern conversions, branding ROI, and on-boarding effectiveness
- Anticipate and understand the talent needs of the organization and develop an active candidate pipeline
- Handle the full recruiting lifecycle for all open positions and at all levels within our San Francisco office
What You Have:
- Minimum of 3 years of campus recruiting experience
- Demonstrating strong capacity for successfully working with high volume recruitment and branding campaigns
- Prior experience planning, directing, and leading recruiting and new hire events
- Demonstrated experience in managing large scale campus and internal events with multiple stakeholders
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 15-20%, in order to fulfill the responsibilities of this position (Campus Recruiting season runs September through March)
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and "Summer Fridays"
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
- Year round company sponsored sports and team building events
- informal work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts-Advisors-from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
On the Healthcare Team, Renata acts as the primary point of contact for clients seeking to invest in the field, facilitating a dialogue between her clients and relevant experts.
Back to top