Business Development Associate, Institutional
Guidepoint is seeking qualified candidates from a research/consultancy background for a Business Development Associate, Institutional position. The person will be responsible for assisting in building a pipeline of prospects from institutional clients .
Guidepoint is a leading Expert Network firm serving some of the largest corporations, consulting firms, hedge funds and private equity funds. We are currently making great strides in Europe and investing in growing the team here in London. The Associate position is an exciting role for any candidate looking to move in to Business Development and provides the opportunity to progress to a senior sales position within a short time-frame.
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively, both verbally and textually.
- Mature communicator capable of handling high-profile clients.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to think creatively and prioritise business development opportunities.
- Initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time.
- Ability to utilize superior analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Help create and develop a robust pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Research target industries, sub-sectors and companies in order to understand their information/research needs and pain-points.
- Generate targeted content from Guidepoint's network to drive interest in our services.
- Prospect targets through email and telephone.
- Schedule prospect meetings.
- Generate suitable content for meetings with prospects.
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the competitive landscape by prospect profile and be able to effectively articulate our value proposition as appropriate.
- Provide client/prospect feedback to sales and management.
- Display initiative and apply thought to research and prospecting processes.
Please ensure that you outline how your experience meets the above criteria in your cover letter or application form.
Due to the large amount of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
For further information please contact [email protected]
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
Strategic Partnerships Associate, Data Insights
Nick works to find companies with unique or otherwise valuable data sets, then negotiates and structures partnerships to use that data in order to inform, drive, and create research products.
Back to top