Business Development Associate - Consulting (Dubai, UAE)
Guidepoint is a leading Expert Network firm serving some of the world’s largest MNC corporations, consulting firms, investment funds, and government bodies. We are currently making great strides to expand our business across the Middle East, North Africa & Turkey, and we are investing in growing our Dubai-based teams based at our offices in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
Guidepoint gives investors, consultants, and professionals of all backgrounds the intelligence they need to clarify the uncertain and assuredly take important decisions with ultimate confidence via insight and knowledge gained from vetted industry & subject-matter experts.
Our specialized consultants and advisors can answer the toughest and most pressing business questions – and connections can be organized in as little as 1-2 days.
Guidepoint is the expert at finding expertise, and since 2003, we have set up hundreds of thousands of project engagements between our global clients and experts from +190 countries. Guidepoint’s 12 offices on three continents provide 24/7, quick and agile service. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Guidepoint is seeking qualified candidates for an open position in business development at Guidepoint’s regional office in the UAE. Applicants would be responsible strengthening our client relationships and further developing our business with major global consultancies and boutique regional consulting firms across the Middle East and North Africa region.
- Contribute ideas to a sales strategy designed to grow our business with MENA consulting firms.
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients and existing users of our Expert Network service.
- Help to generate revenue by driving forward client growth plans and increasing our market share.
- Maintain a consistent pipeline of client meetings at various levels of a client firm by reaching out to prospects through desktop research, cold-calling, emailing, & attending industry events.
- Regularly report on client/prospect feedback to sales leaders and higher management.
- Support on the implementation and execution of outreach campaigns.
- Offer and conduct client presentations, workshops, and trainings.
Required Skills & Experience:
This Business Development Associate position is an exciting opportunity for someone with a few years of experience in Management Consulting looking to transition into a different environment, or for someone with experience in selling knowledge- and research-based services to Consulting firms. Additionally:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate confidently, effectively and persuasively, over the phone, in writing, and face-to-face
- Skilled in identifying opportunities; ideally with a first track record of managing a large client base
- Contacts and relations within the regional consulting/financial industry are mandatory
- Maximum 3 years of management consulting experience or a sales role focused on the consulting sector
- Highly astute research, organizational, and planning capabilities
- Broad base knowledge of the sales process from lead generation to relationship management
- Clearly demonstrated ability to work independently and within teams as needed
- A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce and similar CRM applications
Preference to applicants who have:
- A marketing or business management related educational degree
- Experience at selling a subscription-based B2B information service
- Ability to think creatively and capitalize on opportunities for growth
- A go-getter attitude with initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time.
- Ability to utilize analytical and critical thinking skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Ability to travel internationally if required.
What we have:
- Competitive compensation
- Top notch international private medical coverage.
- Fun, entrepreneurial work environment with like-minded & compelling coworkers.
- Well stocked pantry to fuel yourself.
- Team outings, events, & activities.
Back to top