Business Development Associate
Guidepoint is a leading research services firm that connects business decision-makers and researchers with knowledgeable independent experts across 110 industries. We are the experts at finding expertise.
Each day, very savvy professionals find themselves looking to augment their understanding of a topic before making major investment and business decisions. Guidepoint helps to answer clients' most pressing business questions by connecting them to most experienced and enlightening experts, known as Guidepoint Advisors. Our slate of services includes phone consultations, meetings, custom surveys, and proprietary data products.
We have an exciting opportunity for individuals who are entrepreneurial and looking for an opportunity with quick upward mobility in our New York office. There will be an intensive 1-2 month training period followed by 10 months of working directly with senior members of the sales team covering corproate and institutional clients.
- Develop a working knowledge of industry coverage and competitive landscape.
- Conduct outbound prospecting to generate leads and warm lead follow up.
- Partner with senior sales to set up meetings with new prospects.
- Meet designated prospect and meeting targets by cold calling and lead generation efforts.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials and client presentations.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant sales, business development and/or account management experience.
- Bachelor's degree from a four year university.
- Broad base knowledge of the sales process from lead generation to relationship management.
- Excellent communicator capable of handling high-profile clients (Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Private Equity and Corporates).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time.
Meet Some of Guidepoint's Employees
As recent graduate, Donna is responsible for reaching out to experts who can help advise Guidepoints clients, facilitating those insightful interactions.
Back to top