Azure Web Application Architect
- New York, NY
Guidepoint’s Engineering team thrives on problem solving and creating happier users. As Guidepoint works to achieve it’s mission of making individuals, businesses, and the world smarter through personalized knowledge-sharing solutions, the engineering team is taking on challenges to improve our internal CRM system and create new products to optimize the seamless delivery of our services.
The Sr. .NET Developer will take an active ownership role in architecting, implementing and administration of Guidepoint’s Azure presence. The purpose of the role is to focus on delivering highly available, scalable enterprise IaaS/PaaS based solutions. The ideal individual will be an experienced multi-skilled person with a track record.
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or relevant experience and accomplishments.
- 10+ years Experience with .NET, and cloud technologies development languages and tools, to continue with development
- Solid understanding of Compute options available in Azure
- Solid understanding of RESTful Web Services or Web API.
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of IT systems and web applications
- Excellent technical writing, organizational and coordination abilities
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Azure Functions is a plus.
- Work off-hours to meet the needs of off-hour maintenance and projects
- Experience with infrastructure automation technologies such as Ansible, PowerShell
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies.
Back to top