Guidepoint's Engineering team thrives on delivering innovative technology solutions that accelerate revenue growth, reduce costs and increase efficiency and productivity. As Guidepoint works to achieve it's mission of making individuals, businesses, and the world smarter through personalized knowledge-sharing solutions, the engineering team is taking on challenges to create new products, improve existing platforms to optimize the seamless delivery of our services.
As a Technical Architect / Lead Engineer (Azure), you will have the opportunity to drive the strategic direction and implementation of key products throughout the organization. Come and work with us to build the next generation Cloud Native platforms.
What You'll Do:
- Work directly with technology management, software engineers and Product Development on highly visible technology projects that have direct impact on new revenue and cost savings
- Provide architectural leadership on key strategic projects, ensuring alignment between the architectural domains and working closely with the information, integration, application, business and infrastructure teams.
- Architect and implement mission critical web applications on Microsoft Azure Cloud using PaaS and IaaS services
- Migrate existing On-premise applications to Azure
- Evaluate and select appropriate Azure services
- Be the SME on Azure and mentor other engineers
What You Have:
- Broad exposure to classical and cloud native architectures and technologies, and the ability to articulate benefits and differences to technical architects and development teams
- Experience in Architecting and Implementing Azure IaaS offerings such as Azure VM, Blob Storage
- Experience in Architecting and Implementing Azure PaaS offerings such as App Service Environments, Web Jobs, Web Apps, Functions, Azure SQL, Search, Cosmos Db, Azure Functions, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Dev/Ops technologies and processes related to cloud solutions such as Azure Automation, Azure Resource Manager etc.
- Expertise in building cloud-native enterprise scale applications.
- Experience in performance tuning of cloud-based applications.
- Experienced in working in Agile/Dev Operations environment with continuous integration and continuous deployment and application lifecycle management.
- A practical approach to balancing architectural purity with business delivery objectives
- Computer science degree
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and "Summer Fridays"
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts-Advisors-from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Back to top