Associate Intern (Summer 2019)
The Associate Internship Program is intellectually stimulating, challenging, and rewarding. Working alongside analysts and project managers, you will help clients collect insights critical to make effective investment and business decisions. Your objective will be to identify and recruit the subject matter experts who can offer insights sought by our clients. Expect to work on projects in different industries at once from briefing through delivery.
The Associate Internship Program provides formal training, a weekly program learning series, social networking outings, and mentorship opportuniteis throughout the summer.
What You'll Do:
- Assist in recruiting top industry subject matter experts into the Guidepoint network
- Perform industry research to identify topical trends in the Healthcare, Energy/Industrials, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Technology, Media and Telecom industries to deliver best-in-class client service
- Assess client research needs and develop outreach strategy to approach relevant subject matter experts
- Screen experts for their suitability for specific client projects and create professional profiles for client consideration
- Operate with a teamwork mentality that leads to building and maintaining strong relationships with other Guidepoint colleagues
What You Have:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree, graduating between December 2019 and June 2020, or equivalent experience
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Prior work experience or coursework related to any of the following sectors: Healthcare, Energy/Industrials, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Technology, Media and Telecom
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Effective time management skills
What We Have:
- Free snacks and beverages
- Friday happy hour and "Summer Fridays"
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts-Advisors-from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint's multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Back to top