Associate, Guidepoint Insights
Guidepoint is looking for an entrepreneurial and outgoing individual to join its Insights business. The Insights product is a new offering for existing Guidepoint clients that offers teleconferences, in-person events and a call transcript library covering a wide of industries/topics that facilitate research. All content features experts from Guidepoint’s proprietary global network and is developed by former investment professionals (i.e. private equity/hedge fund) and sell-side equity research analysts.
Are you looking to advance your career and hone your project management and analytical skills? Would you thrive in a fast-paced, team-focused environment where everyone works hard, plays hard, and is rewarded for their individual contributions?
If so, this position at Guidepoint may have your name on it.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work closely with senior analysts of the Insights group to execute teleconferences that will cover a wide range of sectors including industrials, telecom/tech/media, consumer, energy, business services and financials.
- Lead teleconferences as a moderator featuring expert guests from Guidepoint’s network of over 500,000 professionals.
- Prepare for teleconferences by reading public company SEC filings, reviewing investor presentations, monitoring news releases and analyzing Wall Street research reports.
- Receive ongoing training from senior analysts of Insights group on topics including industry analysis, investment research, mergers & acquisitions and leveraged buyouts.
- Master use of Guidepoint’s proprietary CRM database to identify potential topics and experts to be featured on teleconferences.
- Top performers in role within 2-3 years will be offered an opportunity to advance within the Insights group or be well prepared to enter highly analytical roles outside of the firm (e.g. consulting or buyside).
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree (business-related major preferred)
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience; candidates with experience researching industries / companies preferred
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
WHAT WE HAVE:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Back to top